Nokia Beta Labs introduces an experimental application for S60 users to edit the list of words used by the phone for text prediction and transfer it between phones.
Nokia Custom Dictionary is designed to offer an easy way to manage the custom dictionary on your smartphone. The custom dictionary is used for storing your personal words that are used frequently while typing. These words are then used in predictive text input.
With this application, you can:
- View all the words in your custom dictionary
- Add new words to it
- Edit and Delete existing words
- Export the dictionary as xml file
- Import words from an xml file
- Scan text files to import all the words
- Transfer your dictionary to another phone